As 2011 draws to a close, December provides the perfect opportunity to reflect on yet another year gone by. So…
- Did you take the time to rest in January?
- Perhaps you implemented a new exercise regimen in February?
- Did you experience vibrant growth physically and mentally in March?
- Were you able to devote a time to cleanse…a cleansing of your body or your environment in April?
- Did you focus on rejuvenation, starting with your DNA in May?
- Were your cells energized through nutrient repletion, toxin avoidance and mitochondrial support in June?
- Did you learn to pick out the “Dirty Dozen/Clean Fifteen” grocery items in July?
- Did you take time for balance in August? Including the balancing of nutrients, hormones and gut flora?
- Your gut needs a vacay too… did you offer it time for restoration in September?
- In efforts to optimize your overall health, what did you add or change in October?
- Do you feel as though your body was a unified, inter-connected matrix functioning at full capacity in November?
If the year went by way too fast and you weren’t able to answer each question affirmatively, feel free to revisit any of the blogs published throughout this year. Maybe this year didn’t add up to be the optimal, whole health experience you were hoping for, but HealthyPeople 2020 offers a great action plan for making positive health changes:
You may also compute your updated personal health assessment score at Metametrix.com/December. The resources, tools and vast array of testing options provide a wonderful platform for the advancement of your best personal asset… your health!
As always, best of health and happy holidays! ~ Dr. Rachel Marynowski
Health Impact Assessment (HIA)
U.S. Global Health Initiative